- Nursery Education for 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
- Part time Government funded places (15 hours)
- Two year old and 30 hours places available for eligible children. (Fee paying places are available for children who are not eligible for government funded places)
- Resourced specialised provision for children with complex special needs. (Places allocated through the local authority)
- High needs funded assessment places for children with significant levels of SEND
- Parent/Carer ‘Stay and Play’ sessions
- Adult learning opportunities (including ESOL classes for Parents/Carers)
- Training opportunities for Parents, Students and professionals.
The centre is open 38 weeks in the year for government funded provision.
|Child’s Place||Session starts||Session ends|
|Morning Place||8.45am||11.30 -11.45am|
|Afternoon Place||12.30pm||3.15 – 3.30pm|